Pando Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PCPando Networks Inc.
. More information on Pando Networks Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
if you want to read more on Pando Media Booster on Pando Networks Inc.'s page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder (same installation drive as Windows). Pando Media Booster's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. PMB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.93 MB (3071384 bytes) on disk.
Pando Media Booster contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.44 MB (3605792
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (292.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Pando Media Booster. For other Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Pando Media Booster you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is an application offered by Pando Networks Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Pando Media Booster from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it is installed on your PC the Pando Media Booster program will be found automatically. After you select Pando Media Booster in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After uninstalling Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pando Media Booster supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 18:50:10.550