Pando Media Booster
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your systemPando Networks Inc.
. More info about Pando Networks Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about about Pando Media Booster at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Pando Media Booster is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.91 MB (3050392 bytes) on disk and is called PMB.exe.
Pando Media Booster is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.46 MB (3625832
bytes) on disk:
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.91 MB)
- uninst.exe (332.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Pando Media Booster. For more Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is a program by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Pando Media Booster with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it is installed on your PC the Pando Media Booster application will be found automatically. When you click Pando Media Booster in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pando Media Booster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pando Media Booster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:42:36.757