Pando Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PCPando Networks Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Pando Networks Inc.. More information about Pando Media Booster can be found at http://www.pando.com
. Pando Media Booster is typically installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Pando Media Booster is C:\Archivos de programa\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Pando Media Booster's primary file takes around 2.78 MB (2920264 bytes) and its name is PMB.exe.
The executable files below are part of Pando Media Booster. They take about 3.29 MB (3450135
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.78 MB)
- uninst.exe (288.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Pando Media Booster version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is a program marketed by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it exists on your system the Pando Media Booster program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pando Media Booster in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pando Media Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pando.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pando Media Booster in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 22:49:30.470