Pando Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computerPando Networks Inc.
. More data about Pando Networks Inc. can be seen here
. More information about Pando Media Booster can be seen at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. Usually the Pando Media Booster program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Pando Media Booster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PMB.exe is the Pando Media Booster's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.94 MB (3082320 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pando Media Booster. They take about 3.45 MB (3616728
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.94 MB)
- uninst.exe (292.80 KB)
This data is about Pando Media Booster version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Pando Media Booster versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Pando Media Booster:
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\BsSndRpt.exe
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\BugSplat.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\BugSplatRc.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\freebl3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\Media Booster FAQs.url
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\nspr4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\nss3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\nssckbi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\plc4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\plds4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\smime3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\softokn3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\ssl3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
Pando Media Booster is a program released by Pando Networks Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it is installed on your PC the Pando Media Booster program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pando Media Booster in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After uninstalling Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:45:41.840