Pando Media Booster
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Pando Media Booster for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PCPando Networks Inc.
. More information on Pando Networks Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.pando.com
if you want to read more on Pando Media Booster on Pando Networks Inc.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Pando Media Booster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. PMB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.78 MB (2919608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Pando Media Booster. They take about 3.29 MB (3449479
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.78 MB)
- uninst.exe (288.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Pando Media Booster version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is an application by Pando Networks Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it is installed on your PC the Pando Media Booster application will be found very quickly. When you click Pando Media Booster in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Pando Media Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The publisher is: http://www.pando.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After uninstalling Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-02 18:10:29.913