Pando Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PCPando Networks Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Pando Networks Inc.. Further information about Pando Media Booster can be seen at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Pando Media Booster is C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.82 MB (2953112 bytes) on disk and is named PMB.exe.
Pando Media Booster contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3487520
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.82 MB)
- uninst.exe (292.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Pando Media Booster. You can find below a few links to other Pando Media Booster releases:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is a program marketed by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pando Media Booster with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". The Pando Media Booster program will be found automatically. When you select Pando Media Booster in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pando Media Booster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pando Media Booster supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 12:21:45.120