Pando Media Booster
This web page is about Pando Media Booster for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computerPando Networks Inc.
. Further information on Pando Networks Inc. can be found here
. More details about Pando Media Booster can be seen at http://www.pando.com
. Usually the Pando Media Booster program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Pando Media Booster is C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. PMB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.78 MB (2919608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pando Media Booster. They occupy about 3.29 MB (3449479
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.78 MB)
- uninst.exe (288.37 KB)
This web page is about Pando Media Booster version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is a program released by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pando Media Booster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it exists on your system the Pando Media Booster application will be found very quickly. After you select Pando Media Booster in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pando.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After uninstalling Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pando Media Booster supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-29 21:07:40.563