Pando Media Booster
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your systemPando Networks Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Pando Networks Inc.. You can get more details related to Pando Media Booster at http://www.pando.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Pando Media Booster is C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PMB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.79 MB (2920632 bytes) on disk.
Pando Media Booster contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.29 MB (3450503
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.79 MB)
- uninst.exe (288.37 KB)
This page is about Pando Media Booster version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Pando Media Booster:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is an application marketed by Pando Networks Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pando Media Booster". The Pando Media Booster app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pando Media Booster in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pando.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-04 07:09:36.070