NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Install Application is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 330.60 KB (338536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Install Application. They take about 330.60 KB (338536
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Install Application version 2.265.34.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Install Application releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Install Application app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:42:41.440