NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Install Application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\InstallerCore directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. SETUP.EXE is the NVIDIA Install Application's main executable file and it occupies about 404.14 KB (413840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Install Application. They occupy about 404.14 KB (413840
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Install Application version 2.1002.175.1423
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Install Application releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Install Application from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Install Application program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Install Application in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Install Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 13:03:26.270