NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA Install Application program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\InstallerCore directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 404.45 KB (414152 bytes) on disk and is called SETUP.EXE.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Install Application. They occupy 404.45 KB (414152
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NVIDIA Install Application version 2.1002.159.1226
only. For other NVIDIA Install Application versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Install Application from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Install Application app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Install Application in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 19:39:30.613