NVIDIA Install Application
This page is about NVIDIA Install Application for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Install Application is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.1 directory, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file is labeled Setup.exe and occupies 393.35 KB (402792 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Install Application. They occupy an average of 393.35 KB (402792
bytes) on disk.
This data is about NVIDIA Install Application version 2.1002.82.511
only. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Install Application from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Install Application program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 05:21:10.703