NVIDIA Install Application
This web page is about NVIDIA Install Application for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 330.60 KB (338536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with NVIDIA Install Application. They take about 330.60 KB (338536
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.265.40.0
of NVIDIA Install Application. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Install Application application will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Install Application in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Install Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-27 07:05:39.283