NVIDIA Install Application
This info is about NVIDIA Install Application for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 354.81 KB (363328 bytes) on disk and is named setup.exe.
NVIDIA Install Application is comprised of the following executables which occupy 354.81 KB (363328
bytes) on disk:
This data is about NVIDIA Install Application version 2.1002.59.281
only. For other NVIDIA Install Application versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Install Application from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Install Application application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 07:15:08.813