NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Install Application is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. setup.exe is the NVIDIA Install Application's main executable file and it takes circa 394.85 KB (404328 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Install Application installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 394.85 KB (404328
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.1002.85.551
of NVIDIA Install Application. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Install Application releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". The NVIDIA Install Application program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Install Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:47:31.920