NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 317.60 KB (325224 bytes) on disk and is called setup.exe.
NVIDIA Install Application contains of the executables below. They occupy 317.60 KB (325224
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of NVIDIA Install Application. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Install Application from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Install Application program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:46:06.313