NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled setup.exe and its approximative size is 348.31 KB (356672 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Install Application. They occupy 348.31 KB (356672
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NVIDIA Install Application version 2.1002.48.259
alone. For other NVIDIA Install Application versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Install Application app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Install Application which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:53:47.280