NVIDIA Install Application
This info is about NVIDIA Install Application for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. setup.exe is the NVIDIA Install Application's primary executable file and it takes circa 331.60 KB (339560 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Install Application installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 331.60 KB (339560
bytes) on disk.
This info is about NVIDIA Install Application version 2.270.54.0
only. For other NVIDIA Install Application versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Install Application program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Install Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:20:15.830