NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Install Application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.1 directory, depending on the user's choice. NVIDIA Install Application's main file takes around 355.31 KB (363840 bytes) and its name is setup.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA Install Application. They take about 355.31 KB (363840
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.1002.66.342
of NVIDIA Install Application. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Install Application:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Install Application app will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Install Application in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Install Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 10:22:57.937