NVIDIA Install Application
This web page contains complete information on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.1 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 332.31 KB (340288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA Install Application. They take 332.31 KB (340288
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.265.42.0
of NVIDIA Install Application. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Install Application from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". The NVIDIA Install Application program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Install Application in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:20:26.263