NVIDIA Install Application
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Setup.exe is the NVIDIA Install Application's primary executable file and it takes circa 393.35 KB (402792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside NVIDIA Install Application. They take about 393.35 KB (402792
bytes) on disk.
This info is about NVIDIA Install Application version 2.1002.78.480
only. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Install Application program will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Install Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 20:38:39.520