NVIDIA Install Application
This web page is about NVIDIA Install Application for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 391.35 KB (400744 bytes) on disk and is named setup.exe.
NVIDIA Install Application contains of the executables below. They occupy 391.35 KB (400744
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.1002.76.434
of NVIDIA Install Application. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Install Application from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Install Application application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 06:12:01.737