NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is often located in the C:\Programme\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called setup.exe and it has a size of 339.60 KB (347752 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with NVIDIA Install Application. They occupy about 339.60 KB (347752
bytes) on disk.
This page is about NVIDIA Install Application version 2.275.78.0
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Install Application application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 07:15:24.650