NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. NVIDIA Install Application's primary file takes around 330.60 KB (338536 bytes) and its name is setup.exe.
NVIDIA Install Application is composed of the following executables which take 330.60 KB (338536
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about NVIDIA Install Application version 2.265.36.0
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Install Application app will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Install Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:43:23.827