NVIDIA Install Application
This page is about NVIDIA Install Application for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA Install Application program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 317.60 KB (325224 bytes) on disk and is labeled setup.exe.
NVIDIA Install Application installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 317.60 KB (325224
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Install Application version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Install Application from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Install Application application will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Install Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 11:10:43.460