NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). setup.exe is the NVIDIA Install Application's primary executable file and it takes approximately 341.10 KB (349288 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Install Application. They occupy 341.10 KB (349288
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Install Application version 2.275.81.0
only. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Install Application from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Install Application or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Install Application app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Install Application in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Install Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 08:42:47.890