NVIDIA Install Application
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Install Application program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 330.60 KB (338536 bytes) on disk and is labeled setup.exe.
NVIDIA Install Application installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 330.60 KB (338536
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.265.38.0
of NVIDIA Install Application. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Install Application from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Install Application application will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA Install Application in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Install Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 18:19:12.630