NVIDIA Install Application
This web page is about NVIDIA Install Application for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.1 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 348.31 KB (356672 bytes) on disk and is called setup.exe.
NVIDIA Install Application is composed of the following executables which take 348.31 KB (356672
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Install Application version 2.1002.48.261
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Install Application releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Install Application from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Install Application program will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Install Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Install Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:22:04.280