Intel Security True Key
Intel Security True Key is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your computerIntel Security
. You can find out more on Intel Security or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel Security True Key application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe is the full command line if you want to remove Intel Security True Key. The application's main executable file has a size of 717.46 KB (734680 bytes) on disk and is labeled McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe.
The executables below are part of Intel Security True Key. They take about 3.27 MB (3428392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (25.92 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (717.46 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (12.84 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (938.25 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (877.40 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.74 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (147.73 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (14.87 KB)
This data is about Intel Security True Key version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Intel Security True Key versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Intel Security True Key you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel Security\True Key
Intel Security True Key is a program marketed by Intel Security. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Intel Security True Key with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel Security True Key or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel Security True Key". The Intel Security True Key program will be found automatically. When you click Intel Security True Key in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel Security True Key, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After removing Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel Security True Key which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your PC, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel Security True Key supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 19:39:58.497