Intel Security True Key
Intel Security True Key is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your PCIntel Security
. Additional info about Intel Security can be read here
. Intel Security True Key is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Intel Security True Key by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Intel Security True Key's main file takes about 185.39 KB (189840 bytes) and is called Mcafee.TrueKey.InstallerService.exe.
Intel Security True Key is comprised of the following executables which take 3.99 MB (4180792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (92.24 KB)
- InstallerWrapperService.exe (46.57 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.InstallerService.exe (185.39 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (974.90 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.74 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.SmartMonitor.exe (100.79 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (13.26 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (940.19 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (929.12 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.66 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (171.26 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (285.91 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (15.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Intel Security True Key. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel Security True Key:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Intel Security True Key you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\core.js
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\data\scripts\common.js
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\data\scripts\config-msie.js
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\data\scripts\content-script.js
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\data\scripts\content-script-comm.js
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\data\scripts\content-script-libs.js
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\data\scripts\cs-loader.js
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\data\scripts\frames.js
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\data\scripts\shims.js
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\data\scripts\translations.js
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\data\scripts\ui.js
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\truekey_ie.dll
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\MSIE\truekey_ie64.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Intel Security\True Key
Intel Security True Key is a program marketed by Intel Security. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Intel Security True Key from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it is installed on your PC the Intel Security True Key app will be found automatically. After you select Intel Security True Key in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel Security True Key, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel Security True Key in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 02:52:59.977