Intel Security True Key
This info is about Intel Security True Key for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your PCIntel Security
. More information about Intel Security can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Intel Security True Key by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Intel Security True Key's main file takes about 1.66 MB (1739496 bytes) and its name is truekey.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Intel Security True Key. They take about 2.45 MB (2569034
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (445.65 KB)
- native_proxy.exe (364.45 KB)
- truekey.exe (1.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of Intel Security True Key. Click on the links below for other Intel Security True Key versions:
...click to view all...
Intel Security True Key is an application by the software company Intel Security. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel Security True Key from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel Security True Key or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it exists on your system the Intel Security True Key program will be found automatically. After you select Intel Security True Key in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel Security True Key that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel Security True Key supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-19 09:19:58.500