Intel Security True Key
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Intel Security True Key for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your computerIntel Security
. Further information on Intel Security can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Intel Security True Key by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 899.04 KB (920616 bytes) on disk and is titled McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel Security True Key. They occupy 3.61 MB (3788184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (90.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (899.04 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.SmartMonitor.exe (53.09 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (13.34 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (940.27 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (911.09 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.74 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (162.30 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (15.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Intel Security True Key. Click on the links below for other Intel Security True Key versions:
...click to view all...
Intel Security True Key has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel Security\True Key
Intel Security True Key is an application marketed by Intel Security. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Intel Security True Key from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it is installed on your PC the Intel Security True Key app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Intel Security True Key in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel Security True Key, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel Security True Key supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 20:15:02.623