Intel Security True Key
Intel Security True Key is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your PCIntel Security
. You can find out more on Intel Security or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Intel Security True Key is C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. The program's main executable file is labeled McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe and it has a size of 624.92 KB (639920 bytes).
Intel Security True Key contains of the executables below. They take 3.07 MB (3217368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (28.95 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (624.92 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (12.84 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (933.23 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (874.88 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (241.24 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (124.04 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (287.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (14.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Intel Security True Key. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel Security True Key:
...click to view all...
Intel Security True Key is an application by Intel Security. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel Security True Key". The Intel Security True Key app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel Security True Key in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel Security True Key.
8. After removing Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel Security True Key that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your PC, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel Security True Key in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-17 16:48:14.017