Intel Security True Key
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Intel Security True Key for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your PCIntel Security
. Further information on Intel Security can be seen here
. Usually the Intel Security True Key application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel Security True Key. Intel Security True Key's primary file takes about 841.19 KB (861376 bytes) and its name is McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Intel Security True Key. They take 3.40 MB (3566912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (27.95 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (841.19 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (13.34 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (942.77 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (877.90 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.74 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (151.23 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (15.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Intel Security True Key. For more Intel Security True Key versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel Security True Key is an application marketed by Intel Security. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Security True Key". The Intel Security True Key application will be found very quickly. After you select Intel Security True Key in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel Security True Key.
8. After removing Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel Security True Key in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 05:45:48.113