Intel Security True Key
Intel Security True Key is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your computerIntel Security
. Take a look here
for more info on Intel Security. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Intel Security True Key is C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe is the Intel Security True Key's primary executable file and it occupies about 778.31 KB (796992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Intel Security True Key. They take about 3.34 MB (3498944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (26.95 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (778.31 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (12.84 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (941.77 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (877.40 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.74 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (151.23 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (14.87 KB)
This page is about Intel Security True Key version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Intel Security True Key versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\cef.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\cef_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\cef_200_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\data\img\favicon.png
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intel Security\True Key
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel Security\True Key
Intel Security True Key is an application offered by the software company Intel Security. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it is installed on your PC the Intel Security True Key program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intel Security True Key in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Intel Security True Key, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your PC, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel Security True Key supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 09:11:56.053