Intel Security True Key
You can find on this page details on how to remove Intel Security True Key for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your computerIntel Security
. Open here
for more info on Intel Security. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Intel Security True Key is C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe is the Intel Security True Key's main executable file and it takes about 695.34 KB (712032 bytes) on disk.
Intel Security True Key contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.22 MB (3379440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (28.95 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (695.34 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (12.84 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (935.23 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (874.88 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (241.24 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (126.06 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (14.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Intel Security True Key. For other Intel Security True Key versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel Security True Key is an application by Intel Security. Some users want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel Security True Key from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel Security True Key". The Intel Security True Key program will be found automatically. After you click Intel Security True Key in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel Security True Key in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-08 19:43:20.013