Intel Security True Key
Intel Security True Key is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your computerIntel Security
. You can find out more on Intel Security or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Intel Security True Key's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 756.70 KB (774856 bytes) on disk.
Intel Security True Key is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.32 MB (3476808
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (26.95 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (756.70 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (12.84 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (941.77 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (877.40 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.74 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (151.23 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (14.87 KB)
This data is about Intel Security True Key version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Intel Security True Key releases:
...click to view all...
Intel Security True Key is a program offered by the software company Intel Security. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Security True Key". The Intel Security True Key program will be found very quickly. After you select Intel Security True Key in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel Security True Key, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel Security True Key which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel Security True Key in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 01:51:30.710