Intel Security True Key
Intel Security True Key is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your computerIntel Security
. You can find out more on Intel Security or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Intel Security True Key's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 756.70 KB (774856 bytes) on disk.
Intel Security True Key is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.32 MB (3476808
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (26.95 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (756.70 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (12.84 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (941.77 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (877.40 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.74 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (151.23 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (14.87 KB)
This data is about Intel Security True Key version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Intel Security True Key releases:
...click to view all...
Intel Security True Key is a program offered by the software company Intel Security. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel Security True Key". The Intel Security True Key program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel Security True Key in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel Security True Key, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel Security True Key which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel Security True Key in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 01:51:30.710