Intel Security True Key
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Intel Security True Key for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your PCIntel Security
. More information about Intel Security can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Intel Security True Key by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 633.99 KB (649208 bytes) on disk and is titled McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe.
The following executables are contained in Intel Security True Key. They take 3.08 MB (3228728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (28.95 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (633.99 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (12.84 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (933.23 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (874.88 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (241.24 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (126.06 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (287.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (14.87 KB)
This data is about Intel Security True Key version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Intel Security True Key versions:
...click to view all...
Intel Security True Key is a program by Intel Security. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel Security True Key or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it exists on your system the Intel Security True Key app will be found very quickly. When you select Intel Security True Key in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel Security True Key, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After removing Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your PC, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel Security True Key in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 04:28:12.287