Intel Security True Key
Intel Security True Key is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your PCIntel Security
. Further information on Intel Security can be found here
. Usually the Intel Security True Key program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel Security\True Key folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Intel Security True Key by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel Security\True Key\uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1593760 bytes) on disk and is called truekey.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Intel Security True Key. They occupy about 2.12 MB (2221183
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (453.44 KB)
- native_proxy.exe (159.27 KB)
- truekey.exe (1.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Intel Security True Key. For other Intel Security True Key versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel Security True Key is a program released by Intel Security. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Security True Key". The Intel Security True Key application will be found very quickly. When you click Intel Security True Key in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel Security True Key, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel Security True Key supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-12 03:33:35.143