Intel Security True Key
Intel Security True Key is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your systemIntel Security
. Check out here
for more details on Intel Security. Usually the Intel Security True Key application is placed in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Intel Security True Key is C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. The program's main executable file is labeled McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe and it has a size of 831.64 KB (851600 bytes).
Intel Security True Key contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.39 MB (3553552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (26.95 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (831.64 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (12.84 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (941.77 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (877.40 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.74 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (151.23 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (14.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel Security True Key version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Intel Security True Key versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel Security True Key is a program by the software company Intel Security. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it exists on your system the Intel Security True Key app will be found very quickly. When you click Intel Security True Key in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After removing Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel Security True Key which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel Security True Key supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-15 15:56:39.670