Intel Security True Key
Intel Security True Key is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your PCIntel Security
. Take a look here
for more details on Intel Security. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Intel Security True Key's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. Mcafee.TrueKey.InstallerService.exe is the Intel Security True Key's main executable file and it occupies close to 154.20 KB (157904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Intel Security True Key. They occupy about 3.59 MB (3759424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (86.83 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.InstallerService.exe (154.20 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (887.49 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (72.23 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (13.87 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (940.80 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (912.11 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (209.03 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (133.11 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (245.24 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (16.40 KB)
This info is about Intel Security True Key version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other Intel Security True Key releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Intel Security True Key.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should remove:
Intel Security True Key is an application by the software company Intel Security. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Intel Security True Key from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Security True Key". The Intel Security True Key app will be found automatically. After you click Intel Security True Key in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel Security True Key.
8. After removing Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel Security True Key that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel Security True Key in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 16:31:36.130