Intel Security True Key
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Intel Security True Key for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your PCIntel Security
. More information on Intel Security can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe is the full command line if you want to remove Intel Security True Key. McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 633.99 KB (649208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Intel Security True Key. They take about 3.08 MB (3228728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (28.95 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (633.99 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (12.84 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (933.23 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (874.88 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (241.24 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (126.06 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (287.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (14.87 KB)
This web page is about Intel Security True Key version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Intel Security True Key releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Intel Security True Key you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Intel Security True Key:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\cef.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\cef_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\cef_200_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\ext\config.json
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intel Security\True Key
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel Security\True Key
Intel Security True Key is an application offered by Intel Security. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it is installed on your PC the Intel Security True Key program will be found automatically. After you select Intel Security True Key in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After removing Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel Security True Key supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-08 03:15:07.460