How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your system
Intel Security True Key is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by Intel Security. Further information on Intel Security can be found here. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Intel Security True Key by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 973.46 KB (996824 bytes) on disk and is labeled McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe.
Intel Security True Key contains of the executables below. They take 3.75 MB (3931336 bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Intel Security True Key is a program marketed by the software company Intel Security. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.
download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it exists on your system the Intel Security True Key program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intel Security True Key in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel Security True Key that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel Security True Key in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.