Intel Security True Key
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Intel Security True Key for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your systemIntel Security
. More data about Intel Security can be found here
. Intel Security True Key is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder, depending on the user's option. Intel Security True Key's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. Intel Security True Key's primary file takes around 777.31 KB (795968 bytes) and is named McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe.
Intel Security True Key contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.34 MB (3497920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (26.95 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (777.31 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (12.84 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (941.77 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (877.40 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.74 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (151.23 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (14.87 KB)
The current page applies to Intel Security True Key version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Intel Security True Key:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Intel Security True Key you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Intel Security True Key when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\cef.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\cef_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\devtools_resources.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\ffmpegsumo.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Intel Security\True Key
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel Security\True Key
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Intel Security\True Key
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\truekey.exe.FriendlyAppName
Intel Security True Key is a program released by Intel Security. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel Security True Key or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it is installed on your PC the Intel Security True Key app will be found very quickly. When you click Intel Security True Key in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel Security True Key in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-11 00:39:10.273