Intel Security True Key
Intel Security True Key is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your computerIntel Security
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Intel Security. Intel Security True Key is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Intel Security True Key's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. Intel Security True Key's primary file takes about 183.39 KB (187792 bytes) and is called Mcafee.TrueKey.InstallerService.exe.
Intel Security True Key contains of the executables below. They take 3.96 MB (4147776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (92.33 KB)
- InstallerWrapperService.exe (46.57 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.InstallerService.exe (183.39 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (963.91 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.SmartMonitor.exe (93.33 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (13.34 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (940.27 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (925.18 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.74 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (162.80 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (15.87 KB)
This web page is about Intel Security True Key version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Intel Security True Key releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Intel Security\True Key
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel Security\True Key
Intel Security True Key is an application offered by the software company Intel Security. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Intel Security True Key from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Security True Key". The Intel Security True Key app will be found automatically. When you click Intel Security True Key in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel Security True Key in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 18:05:10.570