Intel Security True Key
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Intel Security True Key for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your PCIntel Security
. More information about Intel Security can be found here
. Intel Security True Key is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel Security\True Key directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Intel Security True Key's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel Security\True Key\uninstall.exe". truekey.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.76 MB (1848688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Intel Security True Key. They occupy about 2.11 MB (2207968
bytes) on disk.
- native_proxy.exe (350.86 KB)
- truekey.exe (1.76 MB)
The current page applies to Intel Security True Key version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of Intel Security True Key:
...click to view all...
Intel Security True Key is a program marketed by Intel Security. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Intel Security True Key from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel Security True Key or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it exists on your system the Intel Security True Key application will be found very quickly. When you select Intel Security True Key in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel Security True Key, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel Security True Key.
8. After removing Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel Security True Key in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-28 04:14:49.930