Intel Security True Key
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Intel Security True Key for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your PCIntel Security
. Additional info about Intel Security can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Intel Security True Key is C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe is the Intel Security True Key's main executable file and it occupies around 899.04 KB (920616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Intel Security True Key. They take an average of 3.61 MB (3788184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (90.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (899.04 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.SmartMonitor.exe (53.09 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (13.34 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (940.27 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (911.09 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.74 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (162.30 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (15.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel Security True Key version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Intel Security True Key:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel Security True Key we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Intel Security True Key's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\application\ext\config.json
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Intel Security True Key is a program released by the software company Intel Security. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it is installed on your PC the Intel Security True Key program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel Security True Key in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel Security True Key.
8. After removing Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel Security True Key supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 17:37:22.030