Intel Security True Key
You can find below details on how to remove Intel Security True Key for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your computerIntel Security
. More data about Intel Security can be read here
. Intel Security True Key is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Intel Security True Key by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe and it has a size of 831.64 KB (851600 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Intel Security True Key. They occupy about 3.39 MB (3553552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (26.95 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (831.64 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (84.83 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (12.84 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (941.77 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (877.40 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (242.74 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (151.23 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (286.00 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (14.87 KB)
The current page applies to Intel Security True Key version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Intel Security True Key versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel Security True Key we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\cef.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\cef_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\cef_200_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application\data\img\favicon.png
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intel Security\True Key
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel Security\True Key
Intel Security True Key is an application by Intel Security. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Intel Security True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Intel Security True Key from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel Security True Key or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Security True Key". If it is installed on your PC the Intel Security True Key program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intel Security True Key in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel Security True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel Security True Key.
8. After uninstalling Intel Security True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel Security True Key that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Security True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel Security True Key by Intel Security from your computer, we are not saying that Intel Security True Key by Intel Security is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel Security True Key supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-02 20:35:10.943