Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This web page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computerUbisoft
. You can find out more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\N4C1M8LD.MTW\COQ2GTXE.2V4\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_389eea987ebce690 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\N4C1M8LD.MTW\COQ2GTXE.2V4\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_389eea987ebce690\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.37 MB (4581944 bytes) on disk and is named Launcher.exe.
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.58 MB (5849768
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.37 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (31.05 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.35.7490.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is a program released by Ubisoft. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply click the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it is installed on your PC the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 15:10:29.867