Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computerUbisoft
. More information on Ubisoft can be found here
. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\BECBQ2G4.NJT\787LKK3T.XPK\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_09f22125b2d8d782 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\BECBQ2G4.NJT\787LKK3T.XPK\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_09f22125b2d8d782\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1238056 bytes).
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.76 MB (6038648
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (33.04 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.36.6883.1
only. For more Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is a program marketed by Ubisoft. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". The Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-01 13:48:58.333